Downspout Flushing & Jetting
Downspout Flushing & Jetting Service Overview
Don't ignore what you can't see
The Nitty Gritty Details of Downspout Flushing & Jetting
A Team of Experts
Small, Tenured Crews
Most of our workforce has multiple years of experience, they run autonomously, and we trust them to get the work done with excellence. The fact is our experts get the job done without needing much extra help. Small crews also drive a deep sense of ownership and personal responsibility on each project.
Education, Professional Development & Advocacy
We are members and volunteer leaders of CAI-NC, TAA, BOMA-RDU, IFMA, IREM, and PWNA. We learn, we teach, we tell. We are experts in our field, but we don’t stay that way by resting on our laurels. We train new technicians through our SOR University program to ensure consistency of industry standards. We understand that our best investments are in the people and technologies that do the work every day. As industry leaders, we want to set the bar high for service and excellence and part of that commitment is advocating for the needs and issues facing our industry today.
Custom Service Vehicles
Our proprietary truck and equipment layouts have been designed and refined over the years to maximize results. Every detail of design is made through the lens of efficiency and safety. Our vehicles are cutting edge, custom built, cleaning machines. Innovation and investment in technology will always be a differentiator for us. We’re nerds so you don’t have to be!
A Customer Experience That Is
Modern | Digital | Thoughtful
Digital Project Summary Report
Our detailed Project Summary Report shows exactly who completed what and when.
What People Are Saying About
Southern Outdoor Restoration
- I have worked with many vendors over the years, and Southern Outdoor Restoration is one of the best. SOR goes above and beyond to get the job completed correctly and on time. Reminders, detailed photos, custom project maps, have made my my projects easier to keep track of. Communication and innovation is what keeps this team at the top of my recommendation list.Kendra WomackCommunity Association Management
- I just wanted to let you know just how we are with Shaun’s work this weekend. Board President was thrilled and had nothing but high praise for his level of detail. Receiving this feedback from property is nothing short of a miracle! As always – thank you so much for all of your hard work! I truly appreciate it!Jessica CreathorneResource Property Management
- You guys did a phenomenal job at South Square II! Thank you for getting it done on such short notice and during a holiday weekend. No complaints, and the tenant is satisfied.Laura BowserThe Dilweg Companies
- I met with Summerwood’s Board yesterday and they were VERY happy with the job you guys did! They are actually interested in possibly doing a contract for powerwashing and gutter cleaning with SOR.Crystal StromanElite Management Professionals
- I met with the community last night and they sent MAJOR kudos to you about your extreme level of professionalism, customer service and the overall quality of work provided by SOR----they are happy to hear we’ve expanded our contract to include gutter cleaning with you guys :). Thanks sooooo much for making our jobs easier.Sharday WilliamsCharleston Management
- It has been my pleasure to work with Southern Outdoor Restoration at several properties in the Triangle market. SOR prepared a very detailed proposal with a map for my properties that made our review and decision-making process on the proposal that much easier. Their pricing is very competitive, their performance has been wonderful, and they have been able to adapt to meet our often-changing scheduleEve Pilkinton
- Thank you, sir! Nothing but compliments from owners on how great you all are, how friendly, etc. The normal 😊Jim SharpeCommunity Association Services
- This person has lived in the community for 20 years and she wanted me to let you know that the person who clean the gutters and resulting debris did the best job they have ever had. She asked that I pass this along to you.Todd PetherbridgeCommunity Association Services
- It is a pleasure doing business with Southern Outdoor Restoration! They are always my first call. They do great work and are extremely professional and organized!Amy RogersYork Properties
- Southern Outdoor Restoration did an excellent job with our community-wide roof cleaning project. As always, their communication and follow-through were top notch. Their extensive planning ahead of time enabled them to complete the project efficiently and with no surprises. They go the extra mile to do the work well AND make the entire process seamless, which minimizes disruptions for our homeowners and makes the whole process easier and more pleasant.Jessica MerrittElite Management Professionals
- Since meeting Southern Outdoor Restoration at a CAI event in 2018, they have been a pure blessing to work with. Their estimates are clear on the scope of work and pricing has always been better than their competition, in my experience. The work that is completed is always in line with the scope of work and the professionalism of the staff is beyond expectation. The communication throughout the project through completion is unmatched. They have made several of the communities I manage look brand new!!Vicki BurgessHomeowners Association Management Inc.
- WOW!!! You guys did an amazing job! Thank you so much. I am going to send this link to the board because the pictures speak volumes!Jessica CreathorneResource Property Management
- I give a personal thank you to you and the Southern Outdoor Restoration team for the communication and hard work in completing the fence project at Village Green! I really appreciate all the time and effort put into it! We’ve gotten good feedback throughout the project and we’re happy to say it is complete. 😊Danielle ThomasElite Management Professionals
- I wanted to apologize for not realizing that the pressure washing was not just the siding, but the patios as well. I moved patio chairs and furniture, etc, but did not remove other smaller things that I thought would not be affected by the chemicals of the wash. When I came home, I realized that the back patio looked spotless and was so grateful that the employees took the time to carefully and creatively move the those items that were in their way.Katherine
- We are very pleased with the job your company did for us. We particularly appreciate being made aware of the clogged downspout at unit 3035, as well as your recommendation for addressing this problem. We were not aware of any remaining issues of this type, as we had earlier paid to have these underground clogs identified and fixed, by moving the drainage above ground. We were obviously misinformed, when we were assured that all those issues had been resolved.Ruth
- Not sure what emails you received on Southern Outdoor. But the gentlemen were were very respectful and did a great job. I was skeptical at first because I help a friend that's in the same business and he always does my property. But they did a very good job.Todd PetherbridgeCommunity Association Services
- My appreciation is about the conduct of your returning crew. They diligently tried to locate and resolve the issue. When approaching other residents in the complex, they introduced themselves and politely requested help in finding the problem (which had been removed before they arrived). The Board happened to be on the property on other business and each of your team acknowledged us politely as they passed. Please pass my thanks on to your crew. We really appreciate these type of folks working on our property.David Calhoun
- Just wanted to say thanks …. The curbing, picnic table and concrete pad look great!!!! I appreciate your crew’s hard work!!!Pat Millas
- You make my job easy. I also like the electronic backup and info. You guys make it too easy....Mike Slivka
- The company, especially their crew, did a fantastic job power washing our homes recently! The guys couldn’t have been nicer. They were pleasant, helpful, thorough! Thanks for having it done. Homes look much better. It did not go unnoticed! Now to get our windows washed!Arnold SpellAllenton Property Management
- I just wanted to let you know as President of Elm Grove HOA I am very pleased with the work your guys have done throughout the community. Sean you foreman has gone above and beyond to do a great job. I say this as in today's world it’s hard to find companies that stand out in a good way and SOR does just that. Again thank you!Ed Blount
- This is the best pressure washing company that has been contracted in 14.5 years at Hawsfields Crossing! Thought I would let you know....Joyce
- I live in Charlotte North Carolina. I was very impressed by the thoroughness and the professionalism of these two gentlemen. They were very polite courteous and I was very impressed thank you very much!Cindy Brown
- I was just looking to see what was going on as I know the company has made great strides in expanding services. I have used Southern Outdoor Restoration for years and started with Tyler Graybeal when he was just getting started. My account manager now is Christine Leaf and we use your company for all our power washing for entrance monuments, walls and our club house. Terrific people and marvelous crews and great service.Christine HastKuester Management
- We are very pleased with the work done and your customer service. Thank you.Amy Duffus
- I don’t think there is anything I can ask you to do better, you are awesome!Diane WimpyPPM
- Your fellows were out at my place yesterday. They’re very nice and thorough.Diana Gallager
- Looks great thanks for doing a great job.Chris CampbellCBRE
- Carlton just sought me out to let me know what a great and professional job SOR did. He went on to describe the report AND to say he had forwarded the report and his endorsement to people that he thought could use your services. His concluding comment was that SOR did the type of work & service that is just unlike anything in this type of business. A “Raving Fan.”Mike
- Everything looks great. The community looks better as a whole since your guys have been here. I think everyone is pleased with their work and also their friendliness while performing their job. Thanks again for your help.Michael Mims
- Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to add on to what you were already doing for our community. The guys did a fantastic job and I'm very pleased with the result. They were very professional and friendly as well. I'm sending a note to the management company, Slatter, as well. Hopefully, we'll continue to use your services in the future. Thanks again. Have a great day.Lori Muchow
- My gutters in The Meredith Townes Community were cleaned on Sunday morning, April 14. The crew did a great job. Thank you! Cliff was one of the 3 workers and he brought me outside to see the magnitude of my gutter and downspout blockage. When the worker on the roof put the blower in the opening to the downspout, water and debris gushed from the top and from the lower seam of the downspout. Again, Many thanks!Fran Carruthers
- Thank you for being so professional and courteous. I was on my screened porch and did not realize my front storm door was not completely latched. This young man, before he started blowing the debris from the gutters away from my porch, took the time to close my door so the debris would not come into the house. You really do have a great group of men doing some dirty and often dangerous work. Please let them know they are appreciated 😊Kathy Messina
- Please let the gutter cleaning company know that they did a wonderful job. I didn't realize that they had been by until I noticed that my deck was cleaner than it had been. They even closed the gate on my deck.Melissa Bowman
- From my ground-level perspective, it appears that SOR did an excellent job at my location, propitiously at exactly the right time, after all leaves in my area had fallen. They blew off patio and deck thoroughly. Seems like a good outfit. Thanks.Dick Robinson
- Thank you for coming by yesterday and cleaning my gutters. They look fantastic!Anne Boney
- I have never been compelled to write a note of appreciation during a power washing event before. Tarik and Greg are the exception to the rule. I could not be more appreciative of their customer service orientation, their initiative, their thoughtful consideration of what would be best for me and my property and their efficient use of time and effort. Congratulations for hiring and supporting and keeping these great members of your team.Nancy Johnson
- Just wanted to let you know that the board president who lives in one of the townhomes emailed this morning and said he was “very pleased with the power washing of the townhouses”Diane WimpyPPM
- I would highly recommend Southern Outdoor Restoration — our community has been using their services on a continuing basis for about 5 years. They provide us with gutter cleaning; power washing of buildings, concrete surfaces, and street gutters; and deck repair along with power washing and staining. The management and crews are very professional and take pride in their work. Their work is done in a very timely and professional manner. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing their services.Judy Rhew
Project Case Studies
Take a closer look at the wide variety of projects we have completed on properties just like yours.
Communities & Properties We Serve
Trusted in the Southeast
Trusted by Organizations Like Yours
Let's Talk About Your Project
Every project is different. We want to talk to you about yours.
One of our awesome account managers will reach out to you today.